(as of Jun 16,2021 08:36:54 UTC – Details)
The stylish and affordable new Paradigm Monitor Paradigm Monitor SE 3000F Floor Standing Speaker in Gloss White (Single) is the perfect introduction to the world of high-performance audio. Sure the Paradigm SE 3000 is packed with state-of-the-art technology, the kind of stuff only found on floor standing speakers that cost much more. But more important, the new Paradigm SE Series is part of the Paradigm family of high performance loudspeakers, and just like all Paradigm loudspeakers, it’s engineered to change the way you think and feel about your entertainment.
- Design: 4-driver, 3-way bass reflex floorstanding
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 3.0 kHz (tweeter/mid) and 800Hz (mid/woofers)
- High Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) S-PAL dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA) Lens
- Midrange Driver: 5-1/2” (140mm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone/inverted dust cap/downroll surround
- Bass Driver: Two 5-1/2” (140mm) mineral-filled polypropylene cones / inverted dust cap / downroll surrounds
- Low Frequency Extension: 51Hz
- Frequency Response (On Axis): +/- 3dB from 42Hz – 21kHz
- Frequency Response (30°): +/- 3dB from 42Hz – 17kHz
- Sensitivity – Room: 91 dB
- Sensitivity – Anechoic: 88 dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-130W
- Maximum Input Power: 100 Watts
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Overall Dimensions (h x w x d): 39-1/2” x 9” x 11-1/8” (100.4cm x 23cm x 28cm)
- Weight: 35lb (15.8kg) each
- Finish: Gloss White
Poly Cones with inverted caps, reverse roll surrounds and S-PAL Tweeters.
Perforated Phase Alignment (PPA) Lens smooths extended high frequency response for incredible detail.
Computer optimized second-order crossovers, engineered for seamless dynamic integration.